There’s not much better than gathering family and friends together around the glowing coals of an outdoor fire to enjoy perfectly roasted marshmallows—and deliciously good times!
- A low fire or hot coals provide the best conditions for roasting marshmallows!
- Use a “fire safe” tool when roasting marshmallows over an open fire.
- Prevent accidents and set rules with the kids – keep a safe distance from the fire pit and no running!
- Have all your s’more ingredients ready before you start roasting!
- Parents – hot coals and Giant Roasters make for a great date night!
How to Make a
Place chocolate bar on graham cracker.
Carefully roast marshmallows over grill or campfire . . . kids, make sure there is an adult to help with this part!
Place toasted marshmallow on the chocolate bar and gently press second graham cracker over top.
Devour immediately and enjoy your gooey, sweet, classic treat!
Don’t forget to share with a friend!!!
For S'more Outdoor Fun!
Cherry Almond S'mores
Salted Butter Caramel Krispies
Holiday Chocolate Mousse
Holiday Marshmallow Bars